Wednesday 12 October 2011

Inspiration

This image of Lady Gaga has given me inspiration in the way I want to use make-up and costume in my music video. The colours are very calm pastel palette, which I think will work well in the theme of child like. As I associate baby pink (her wig) with young girls.

The pearls used give off a vintage feel which I am incorporate into my music video. The make-up is subtle but also exaggerated in certain areas, such as the long thick eye lashes. These remind me of china dolls, props we as a group have thought would be good to add to our mise-en-scene.

This make-up could be transferred onto a person's face to make them look childlike and innocent, but twisted in the way we would use a dark lip instead of the nude gaga has gone for.

No comments:

Post a Comment