Wednesday 12 October 2011

Pictures that gave inspiration

Here is a picture I found, it has given me ideas of props in which i may want to use in my music video. It looks very sweet and innocent, which I think will work well to being the opposite to the narrative of our music video.


I could see using this prop in the tea house, setting a calm, posh and friendly atmosphere. Having several of these candle mugs scattered around a table. By them being scattered it will give of a messy, edgy feel connecting to the weird music video as a whole.


Here is a picture of a light pink vintage chair. A prop that is similar to one we may use in our music video. The colour matches the theme of childlike we have running throughout.                                                                       TeaHouse

No comments:

Post a Comment