Sunday 11 September 2011

Victoria Bray



My name is Victoria Bray (Tori/Vicky). I am currently doing my second year of sixth form at West Hatch High School. I have been doing media studies for three years including 2 at GCSE level where I received a grade A and a C at AS level.  From studying the subject I have collected a group of skills on the practical side of film making including; storyboarding, planning, directing, editing etc. as well as learning about the film industry itself and al about what goes into what you see on screen, ie mise-en-scene etc. From the film opening myself and my group created last year, I learned that planning for time when creating and filming is crucial to get a variety of shots for the production and to get exactly what you need. I will also take from last year the idea that you need to allow as much time for editing as possible.  




Group Blog from AS Level Media Studies; http://groupv2.blogspot.com/
Individual Blog from AS Level Media Studies; 

No comments:

Post a Comment